Monday, November 4, 2013

Shooting Shots, Graphics and Script

Pre-production sheet for:
Jordy Cernik, Year 2 Commercial Radio, Gateshead College

Shot list, Graphics & Script


All shots will be on a locked of camera with the action happing in front.

The main shot will be a long shot taking in all the action and giving the characters and entrance and exit form the shot.

No other shot will be used in this production; the close up will come from the characters coming toward the camera

Graphics


There will be some graphic over layered on the film at the end in a title style

Graphic one:                            What would you say

Graphic two:                            About your first time

Graphic three:                       Gateshead College with Logo

Script


V/O Mail (around 14-16)

V/O:                            

It was a little scary walking into meet the student advice person at Gateshead College, but when she said

Female V/O:
Come on let sit and have a chat

V/O
There was no need, she was really friendly and gave me some great advice.

(Pause)
I knew that I wanted to do something creative when I left school, but I had no idea what?
So with her help, we made a list of all the things I like to do!

(Pause)
First I told her all about playing the drums and how I sometimes made up my own music and beats.
Then we talked about my school work and how I like to act in the school plays and that I do a bit of street dance at the community centre.

(Pause)
And do you know what, she listen and was dead interested,
I felt real grown up!
Special walking out the meeting dreaming of the day I get my B-Tec diploma in Musical Theatre, and you know what, it was so easy to do.

Female V/O:               
What will your story say?
Gateshead College - the place of Hire… Education!

Graphic 4:                                   What would your story say?

Graphic 5:                                   Picture of a student with his name, age and course 

Graphic 6:                                   Gateshead Logo

Graphic 7 :                                  Created by Jordy Cernik, Year 2, Level 3 Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment