Monday, October 21, 2013


Digital Video Pitch


In this section you will see my idea pitch that was done with in the class on October 21st 2013.
The class gave feedback to 5 questions:
1: Do you feel the promo will relate to the bottom end of the TA(14 years) that are still at school and thinking about what they want to do in the future?

2: Do you feel the project will show a creative fleer to reflect the creative department within the college?

3: Would you watch an animated promo?

4: Do you understand the concept of the idea, if 'NO' please tell me what you don't understand?

5: Any feedback you wish to pass on?

the feedback worked well to show that I had an idea that people thought would be different and work for the TA, I feel I don't need to change anything at this time, but I might change thing will filming it.

My Pitch Slides:
 
 

 

Some feed back comments:
"Shows a basic premise, I think 14 year olds will get the jist of it"
"Very well thought out idea"
"Yes / No... Better than normal ideas with in college"
"the idea is great but if not fully pulled off can be poor"
"yes it includes a good range of the creative areas, music, dance ect"




1 comment:

  1. Jordy, you have produced a detailed and well-thought out pitch for your digital video sequence, which demonstrates imagination, flair and creativity. Feedback has also been sought from your peers.

    ReplyDelete